US Sailing's Responsibility and Authority
1. Provides the championship medals and perpetual trophies.
2. Provides money for clinics and/ or coaches.
3. Selects the US SAILING coaches.
4. Manages charter boats, if a LaserPerformance sponsored regatta, (Junior Champs, Youth Champs, Jr. Women’s Champs, Team Racing, Singlehanded).
5. Negotiates all contracts through its Marketing Department
6. Posts all official documents on the Championship website as outlined in the Regatta Website guidelines found on the Championship Management site.
7. Provides the necessary releases and other documentation.
8. Works with all national sponsors to ensure sponsorship obligations are met.
9. Ensures the appropriate usage of US SAILING, sponsor and other logos.
10. Approves all printed and online documents and T shirt designs in conjunction with existing sponsor contracts. All designs must be approved by US SAILING prior to production.
11. Creates entry form
12. Provides free online registration for all events and credit card payment facility.
13. Collects entry and charter fees and sends them to the host club.
14. Collects elimination results
15. Verifies posting of quarter- and semi-finals on US SAILING site.
16. Provides secondary insurance coverage (primary is provided by the host).
17. Makes insurance programs available to hosts, Burgee Program, Regatta Liability, Borrowed Boat, etc..
18. Provides gift for the host club.