Adult Championship Logos
The US Sailing logo and that of the appropriate national sponsor must be on all apparel and/or posters, publications, websites, etc. Logos for each championship can be downloaded below. Each championship has its own specific logo available in a variety of formats, so if you need it in a different format, please contact the Championships Director.
US Sailing must approve all apparel, publications or any other item that has logos on it under the terms of its sponsor contracts. Please submit all shirt designs and other printed materials to US Sailing three weeks before the event.
• The host club will allow three (3) business days for the approval process to be complete to allow US Sailing to confer with national sponsors if necessary
• US Sailing will manage the approval process – please do not contact national sponsors directly
• The host club will follow the program outline as provided by US Sailing.
• US Sailing will write and distribute pre and post event press releases to the national media
• The host club will distribute the pre and post event press releases to the local media
Gill - Official Gear Supplier to the US Sailing Championships
- No other gear for competitors may be provided
- Only Gill merchandise can be sold by any on-site dealer
- Gill will provide shirts for all competitors at no cost to the host
- Gill identification will be included on all event and clinic collateral materials associated with the event, subject to US Sailing ’s approval of the use of the identification on such marks.
- Premiums provided by Gill will be distributed to the winners and other participants
- Gill will be recognized in public announcements at the event such as the opening or awards ceremonies
- Gill will receive visibility on the US Sailing championship and host club websites
- The host club will display Gill banners provided by US Sailing, throughout the event and prominently at opening ceremonies and awards presentations
- A Gill ad provided by US Sailing will be placed on the inside front cover of any program developed for the championship